Jeans?

I remember Lois plus Brutus and Joe Bloggs, Lee, Lee Cooper, Libro and Dickies. Levis are No 1 followed by Wrangler including jackets.

Edwin or Nudie's. If you are in your mid 30's and want to play it safe though you can't beat a pair of Levi's.

Could never get Levi's to fit properly but Wranglers fit well. Obviously depends on your shape so try em both and see which ones fit best. They are obviously cut differently.

Levi's 541's normal fit round arse and thigh, then tapered to the ankle. So you avoid both the young skinny fit look and the old baggy ankles over your shoes look, on the Levi site they go from 32 to a 50! Waist for the big boys

Any old **** on here ever take a knife to the hem of the jeans and put a little slit there? I also remember older lads sewing a badge on the bottom of the leg! I loved the patches jeans in the 80s.
I don't know if I did it but I do remember it. No doubt it will now come back into fashion. Cannot understand where the hole in the knees craze has come from.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.