jenas

In the same bracket as Downing as over rated and fuck knows how they play for England.

No deal. If we went for an overrated no mark like Jenas it would show a lack of ambition and send out the wrong message about the prices we're willing to pay for average players.

jay_mcfc said:
Better than Parker.

I actually don't think he is you know. I think Parker would do a better job for us.

Jenas was good at Newcastle and became average at Spurs.

Is that right? If Scott Parker isn't the epitome of 'average' then I don't know what is. At least Jenas has a bit of an engine and will chip in with some goals.

jay_mcfc said:
Is that right? If Scott Parker isn't the epitome of 'average' then I don't know what is. At least Jenas has a bit of an engine and will chip in with some goals.

How many goals has he scored this season? I wonder how many spurs fans would shed a tear if he was to depart! Not many is my presumption. I just believe that if he is not good enough for them, he's not good enough for us - we're on the same level of Spurs, minimum.

Parker has been in good form lately and got back to the form of his Charlton days. Fine, he doesn't score goals, we've got enough players in the team to do that and we don't need any others (Ireland, SWP, Elano - that's just the midfield) and Parker is better in a defensive midfield role. He's a tackler and that's what we need.

Parker is a tackler? His best form was when he was at Charlton and back then he was a real box-to-box midfielder who was a great passer and who chipped in with some great goals. Nowadays he's adapted his game because he's too slow and he's suffered numerous injuries....not the sort of player we should be buying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.