Jeremie Frimpong

I think he’d be perfect for us. Walker plays like a winger for us sometimes, but with certain players this would help add width. Assumption is Bernie is off in the summer but to use him as an example if he had Frimpong next to him it would add another attacking option. Would just want a solid Cm to help Rodri.

United seem to be sniffing. Reasonable release clause, previously at us, we need to get it boxed off.

This seems like an absolute no brainer.
Incredible season from him, ridiculously low fee (compared to the current market) and most of all CLUB trained!

Different style to walker but with Dias, Stones Gvardiol potentially partnering him at the back i dont see an issue with it. Give him license to bomb up and down the right, would give us something different.

We should be doing everything we can to secure him... and Wirtz whilst we're there. (although wirtz isnt going anywhere this summer)

Hopefully they'll get their balls burnt

PMSL, we must be looking at him as well though? Walker has mentioned he has an interest if Saudi want him and I seen it mentioned on here that tolmie had said that there were rumors of a £40m bid for Kyle?

“They were talking about how I couldn’t get into the team and were comparing me to other players in the academy that were doing better than me. I thought, ‘Yeah, I clearly don’t have a future here,’ so I’ve got to take a different step.

“I remember going to that meeting and he was saying, ‘You’re too small,’ and it’ll be too physical. That’s when I was thinking, ‘Oh s***, where am I gonna go?’."

Always wondered why he was sold.

“They were talking about how I couldn’t get into the team and were comparing me to other players in the academy that were doing better than me. I thought, ‘Yeah, I clearly don’t have a future here,’ so I’ve got to take a different step.

“I remember going to that meeting and he was saying, ‘You’re too small,’ and it’ll be too physical. That’s when I was thinking, ‘Oh s***, where am I gonna go?’."

Always wondered why he was sold.
Don’t know why, but got the impression from that interview that his agent will have him moving regularly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.