Jeremie Frimpong

Depends if we do move Kyle Walker on but we probably have a few more alternatives as well.

Great player but deffo a very attacking wing-back who plays esentially like a forward

Not a direct Walker replacement, but wouldn't be the first time we replaced someone with a player with a totally different style (Rodri/Haaland/Jack for Dinho/Aguero/Sterling being the obvious ones)

Can see why we'd go for him, and he's be an asset, but not sure it's gonna happen

Great player but deffo a very attacking wing-back who plays esentially like a forward

Not a direct Walker replacement, but wouldn't be the first time we replaced someone with a player with a totally different style (Rodri/Haaland/Jack for Dinho/Aguero/Sterling being the obvious ones)

Can see why we'd go for him, and he's be an asset, but not sure it's gonna happen
think of it as a great player to have vs low block

smells like Pep wants to try 3-5-2 system again which we haven't done since Mendy was injured

think of it as a great player to have vs low block

smells like Pep wants to try 3-5-2 system again which we haven't done since Mendy was injured
You can see why that would appeal, esp if you have someone like Stones who can step up into midfield as well

Our go-to formation gets overhauled every 12-16 months and I'm sick of seeing central players getting pushed out to the right hand side.

There is absolutely no reason why we couldn't accommodate a player of Frimpong's quality and given our right side hasn't been much use this season, I'm pretty sure he'd immediately improve us.

I have doubt that he'd want to come back but I'd hope we're trying.

Our go-to formation gets overhauled every 12-16 months and I'm sick of seeing central players getting pushed out to the right hand side.

There is absolutely no reason why we couldn't accommodate a player of Frimpong's quality and given our right side hasn't been much use this season, I'm pretty sure he'd immediately improve us.

I have doubt that he'd want to come back but I'd hope we're trying.

He has said last season it would be great to come back but we would have to wait and see so that sounds promising?

I’d love to sign him. Great little player.
So would I but he 100 percent starts at Bayer for at least a season to have a crack at champions league and tbh I can’t see any of their main players leaving for next season .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.