Jeremy Doku

Status
Not open for further replies.
16 starts, goal or assist every 1.5 games aint bad. Profile is completely different to the wingers we have though which I like.

xA 0.41 per 90.
KDB is 0.50 for reference. Rennes strikers were poor.

Dont forget, though, it will take him a year to learn how to get in an attacking position and then recycle the ball back to midfield .....

That's the thing, not really a Pep player. Mind you, my knowledge of him is from YouTube and a couple of Belgium games.

Of course, but I just sense a bit of desperation. Let's sign whoever for the sake of it because it's been a long time, and we haven't signed anyone but Kovacic. I would rather wait a year and buy someone genuinely world-class. We already have project players.
Nope, kinda shocked he's in the mix as well.

That's the thing, not really a Pep player. Mind you, my knowledge of him is from YouTube and a couple of Belgium games.

Of course, but I just sense a bit of desperation. Let's sign whoever for the sake of it because it's been a long time, and we haven't signed anyone but Kovacic. I would rather wait a year and buy someone genuinely world-class. We already have project players.

If it's true, of course. I doubt Romano knows what the club's list looks like.

Sounds better than "Doku's agent leaked to me...", though.

Swear we've been linked with this kid for years since Vince was his gaffer? Would make sense as we tend to track players like this for years before firming up interest. Id be all for it! Bag of pace and relatively unknown quantity in the league. Course it could be a risk too. Would prefer to olise definitely

Ship Gomez & Palmer (loan) and get both. Yes im greedy.
This could be a genuine possibility. Doku is good on both feet and can cover both wings, thus frees up Phil to focus on being an 8 or a 10. Olise to just cover RW and compete with Bernie. Palmer out on loan - Macatee and Bobb to get FA cup and Carabao minutes. Easy this D.O.F lark...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.