Jesus Navas

Just a word isn't it, I didn't make it up. I imagine you probably agree with me for once so instead of choosing to reply to the context of the post you rather focus on one word used. No worries x

Nah mate, was just curious is all. I'm with those that said he started well but became increasingly frustrating. I liked his honesty and them eyes, they were to die for.

Nah mate, was just curious is all. I'm with those that said he started well but became increasingly frustrating. I liked his honesty and them eyes, they were to die for.

Fantastic eyes, thanks for using another word which basically means shit "his honesty". He is a professional footballer being paid thousands/millions, honesty and effort is an absolute minimum.

Fantastic eyes, thanks for using another word which basically means shit "his honesty". He is a professional footballer being paid thousands/millions, honesty and effort is an absolute minimum.

Yep, I really meant he's shit, thanks for clarifying for me what my opinion of him is.

Last edited:
Yep, I really meant he's shit, thanks for clarifying for me what my opinion of him is.

He's honest, tries hard, reliable, doesn't moan. A player is shit when every positive trait is nothing to do with footballing ability.

The only time a player truly lived up to his name. The reason being, at the end of every run, you'd here a collective scream of 'JESUS CHRIST !!'

Thought he looked quite good at times in his first season but he quickly became very frustrating - going from a player who was happy to take his full back on and put in a decent cross to someone who stopped and played the ball sideways or backwards rather than take a risk. By the time he left I'd say he had become pretty shit. Don't think it helped him playing under Pellegrini where the team generally wasn't performing as well as the sum of its parts and most of the players seem to lose a bit of belief.

He worked hard, but drove me f@@king nuts with his poor crosses and wasted chances. Couldn't score in a brothel. Obviously one of Pellegrini's favourites and didn't deserve to start more than Milner.

On a scale of 0-10 where 0 means absolutely terrified and 10 means extremely confident:

How were your emotions when Navas walked towards the goal for his penalty v Liverpool at Wembley?

I always liked him even though he was incredibly fustrating. He seemed to always run faster going back rather than forwards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.