jilted john by jilted fred

Danny St.helens CTID

Been asked to post this for a mate. a song hes come up with

JiLTeD JoHN By JiLTED FrED.......! Ive been out avin a bet with a man who's name is freddie, but last night he said to me while i was watching telly, he said, listen blues i hate you, but ther's this bet i fancy, i dont want to keep your dosh, now its the end for blue i see. Then came steven pienaar not even on radar, Aguero scored to make it three, now the rest is history. Im so upset yea yeh paid out yea yeh im so upset yea yeh yea yeh yea yeh yea yea

Danny St.helens CTID said:
Been asked to post this for a mate. a song hes come up with

JiLTeD JoHN By JiLTED FrED.......! Ive been out avin a bet with a man who's name is freddie, but last night he said to me while i was watching telly, he said, listen blues i hate you, but ther's this bet i fancy, i dont want to keep your dosh, now its the end for blue i see. Then came steven pienaar not even on radar, Aguero scored to make it three, now the rest is history. Im so upset yea yeh paid out yea yeh im so upset yea yeh yea yeh yea yeh yea yea

Your mate should go on the Xfactor with that mate. They're always on the lookout for new talent. Simon Cowell will be frothing at the crack for that shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.