João Félix

The year is 2077
Joao Felix has been dead for 20years, after spending the last decade of his football career bench warming in the Moldovan fourth division before going to live off grid in Siberia
Posters on Bluemoon still say ‘I think he’d be great for us’
WTF, you killed this kid off at 57...not cool...

i honestly think he would do the business with us
Of course he would...Spanish and Portuguese players thrive under Pep...there's a level of understanding...before anyone goes on rambling about Cancelo he was a top player since 2020 on the pitch.

Too early to judge Gomez who in fairness was brought in as a prospect/squad player...

Of course he would...Spanish and Portuguese players thrive under Pep...there's a level of understanding...before anyone goes on rambling about Cancelo he was a top player since 2020 on the pitch.

Too early to judge Gomez who in fairness was brought in as a prospect/squad player...
Bizarre comments. How does nationality guarantee‘understanding’ in any but a linguistic sense?

I have a weird feeling he would be brilliant aswell but think he's Barca bound once they scrape together the loan fee from the back of the sofa.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.