Jo and Dunne out.

I doubt it. I would of resigned if I had seen some of the comments on message boards.

The other forum have affectionately re named him LLlesLLLie in honor of our shyte form.

svennis pennis said:
I doubt it. I would of resigned if I had seen some of the comments on message boards.

The other forum have affectionately re named him LLlesLLLie in honor of our shyte form.

Lol like it.

Rammy Blue said:
svennis pennis said:
Neither are playing against santander.

Jo has a virus and Dunnies wife has just had a baby.

Its Chad time!

"Jo has a virus" code for "Jo is gone"

Yeah, something suspicious going on there. That fucker has more viruses than Windows Vista.

Ric said:
Rammy Blue said:
"Jo has a virus" code for "Jo is gone"

Yeah, something suspicious going on there. That fucker has more viruses than Windows Vista.

Hmmm i'm not sure how to take that comment as ive not had a virus on vista yet, but i have only had vista about 6 months (this pc is online & working 24/7). I did have to hack the shit out of it to get it to work the way i like it though.

Is vista actually known for getting viruses ?.

That is shit. Would of been good to get Jo a game.

I would start Big Phil upthere with Sturridge, give him a game and hope he gets a goal but no doubt we will see them on the bench with Vassell up there on his tod.

Sturridge has an achilles injury (like Garrido and Bojinov).

I was hoping Jo would play as well - so he might get some confidence in what should be easier games than the premiership.

This is the team that has travelled.

Squad:
Hart, Schmeichel,
Zabaleta, Richards, Onouha, Ball, Garrido, Berti, Ben Haim, Logan.
SWP, Ireland, Elano, Kompany, Robinho, Hamann, Fernandes
Vassell, Caicedo, Evans.

No Sturridge. I think we should be resting Robinho, Ireland, Sweep, Kompany and Zaba ahead of the game.

Not worth the risk.

Immaculate Pasta said:
That is shit. Would of been good to get Jo a game.

I would start Big Phil upthere with Sturridge, give him a game and hope he gets a goal but no doubt we will see them on the bench with Vassell up there on his tod.

Studge is out aswell. Ched it is then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.