Joao Cancelo | On loan at Barcelona

According to Sport, a loan with an option to buy just above €30 million, the option turns into mandatory purchase if Cancelo plays 70% of Barcelona's matches.

watch them drop him and him kick off.. lol

According to Sport, a loan with an option to buy just above €30 million, the option turns into mandatory purchase if Cancelo plays 70% of Barcelona's matches.

watch them drop him and him kick off.. lol
70% of games and qualification for round of 16. I think that’s fair. Only detail left is who is covering his wages?

I'm fucking sick and tired of hearing about this twat just fucking kick the **** out, just give the fucker away get shut

A snake is allowed to join a snake club without any resistance from city.

What message does this send to players like bernardo? be a proper c*nt and you will get your dream move for nothing?

utterly disappointing.

A snake is allowed to join a snake club without any resistance from city.

What message does this send to players like bernardo? be a proper c*nt and you will get your dream move for nothing?

utterly disappointing.
Our Manager and all the senior backroom staff have more than a soft spot for Baca and consequently let them run rings around us.
No chance they will buy him not sure if they still owe us money for Torres.

70% of games and qualification for round of 16. I think that’s fair. Only detail left is who is covering his wages?
Them, obviously? Surely? What the hell do we gain if it's not them covering the wages...
I still don't like this deal. They will just drop him here and there to ensure it's below 70%...

Our Manager and all the senior backroom staff have more than a soft spot for Baca and consequently let them run rings around us.
No chance they will buy him not sure if they still owe us money for Torres.
Pahahahahah. I reckon you actually believe that as well.

Yes they owe us money for Torres. They are following the payment schedule we agreed to.

Pahahahahah. I reckon you actually believe that as well.

Yes they owe us money for Torres. They are following the payment schedule we agreed to.

77998813-96-FB-4945-8021-F7-E73-EC72285.jpg

Getting him out of the club is the goal really here, disappointed we can't get it with no option, but there you go! One of the things about the club in the last ten years, we really haven't had many issues like this with contracted players we can't move on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.