Joao Cancelo | On loan at Barcelona

We had a lad at work exactly the same moved stations or watches every few years yet it was never him who was at fault, useless twat as well, good riddance to Cancelo but we won’t get anywhere near asking with his attitude it will follow him everywhere and he will just fade away into obscurity

I just think thats harsh. I know he was a dick but he’s paid for it.

He’s clearly struggled since his Mum died when he was young.

Him and his family got attacked by some vile people while living in Manchester.

I don’t want him back but lets not go overboard.
I'm sorry that all that happened to him but it's pretty obvious the guy is a bellend.

Yes what happened to him wasn't nice but I haven't gone overboard.

Someone alluded to him not staying at a club for a prolonged period of time. Is that coincidence? Or has he got that knack of annoying people?

Technically very good but pep obviously didn't like something about him. Or maybe him get attacked and the burglary made him want to get out.

If losing his Mum at a young age is the caveat for his behaviour, why hasn't multi-millionaire Cancelo sought mental health help for his trauma?

Nah, I've come across many people like him who're inherent dickheads & use a traumatic experience as a crutch to lean on, to excuse their unhinged, anti-social behaviour.

OK, he may have lost his Mum young, but he's not the only person in human history to suffer that horrible fate.

On top of that, he's living a lifestyle, & has a career that most men would seriously consider giving up their left bollock to have.

His childhood trauma should not be an excuse for the immature conduct of a 30 year old millionaire. He needs to grow the fuck up & count his many blessings instead of blaming his childhood trauma for his shortcomings (if that's what he's doing).

As for the horrific break in, apparently he had a reputation for being a prized bellend before he arrived here. If he's using that as yet another excuse for his imbecilic conduct, it's further evidence of what an inherent dick he is by nature.

If losing his Mum at a young age is the caveat for his behaviour, why hasn't multi-millionaire Cancelo sought mental health help for his trauma?

Nah, I've come across many people like him who're inherent dickheads & use a traumatic experience as a crutch to lean on, to excuse their unhinged, anti-social behaviour.

OK, he may have lost his Mum young, but he's not the only person in human history to suffer that horrible fate.

On top of that, he's living a lifestyle, & has a career that most men would seriously consider giving up their left bollock to have.

His childhood trauma should not be an excuse for the immature conduct of a 30 year old millionaire. He needs to grow the fuck up & count his many blessings instead of blaming his childhood trauma for his shortcomings (if that's what he's doing).

As for the horrific break in, apparently he had a reputation for being a prized bellend before he arrived here. If he's using that as yet another excuse for his imbecilic conduct, it's further evidence of what an inherent dick he is by nature.
Not a fan?

He's so toxic that if we somehow talk to Ratcliff and arrange a swap for 50 year old Neville.. we'd have a steal on our hands lol.

City have moved on and he doesn't fit into our plans at all!

Just because you have the means for therapy or treatment doesn't mean you have the inclination to seek it out.

Part of some people's trauma is that they bottle everything up and don't talk about it, it's a shame and they don't like admitting there is something wrong with them or that they are broken.

They feel the gaze of judgement even when they are alone.

And with the kind of empathy free content above it would be fair to concede they have a point sometimes.

Just because you have the means for therapy or treatment doesn't mean you have the inclination to seek it out.

Part of some people's trauma is that they bottle everything up and don't talk about it, it's a shame and they don't like admitting there is something wrong with them or that they are broken.

They feel the gaze of judgement even when they are alone.

And with the kind of empathy free content above it would be fair to concede they have a point sometimes.
Cancelo has admitted he has issues. It's not like he isn't aware. That being said, & considering he has the wherewithal above most people alive to seek the very best professional help & support, where does sympathy come into it, over & above a level of self responsibility?

Stones, Gundog, Rodri, Philips, Sterling, Jesus, Zinchenko & several others have also had periods being out of the team, but they respectfully spoke to the coaching staff to see what they should be doing to force their way into the starting line up, & if that didn't work, they & the club parted company.

By all accounts, Cancelo's way of dealing with being being dropped because of a lack of form was to launch into a suicide tackle on Foden in training, causing an injury which apparently led to a training ground fight, with the injury keeeping Phil out of the team for weeks.

Now just imagine if that's how the rest of the players reacted to being dropped? Are you OK with that?

Cancelo has admitted he has issues. It's not like he isn't aware. That being said, & considering he has the wherewithal above most people alive to seek the very best professional help & support, where does sympathy come into it, over & above a level of self responsibility?

Stones, Gundog, Rodri, Philips, Sterling, Jesus, Zinchenko & several others have also had periods being out of the team, but they respectfully spoke to the coaching staff to see what they should be doing to force their way into the starting line up, & if that didn't work, they & the club parted company.

By all accounts, Cancelo's way of dealing with being being dropped because of a lack of form was to launch into a suicide tackle on Foden in training, causing an injury which apparently led to a training ground fight, with the injury keeeping Phil out of the team for weeks.

Now just imagine if that's how the rest of the players reacted to being dropped? Are you OK with that?

You seem to have taken gossip as gospel.

Do you think maybe it's time to stop speculating and waffling on?

I'm not really interested in a discussion tbh. You just come across as someone running their mouth whilst lacking any self-awareness that the kind of alleged mardy arsed behaviour and poor attitude you are slagging off is exactly what you are displaying yourself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.