Jobsworth Madness

bzekosilva

Half time i went to the concourse and as i work nights and pretty much travelled to the game not long after finishing , i purchased one of those new jaguar energy drinks.
The lad behind the counter decantered it into a pint cup fine , rules are rules. Then on the way to my seat im getting harrangued by every security person on the way down thinking im taking alcohol in when this is not allowed.
I let them smell it taste it if neccesary they go away.
Next minute the jobsworth in the blue security coat and his security come back to me once again asking me to hand it over and alcohol is not allowed. By this point getting pissed off was not the word.
Manager of showsec then comes over and mithers about it saying there is confusion about it well i said to him to save hassle shy dont they just stop bloody decantering all the drinks into pint cups where i got the spiel of it can be crushed and used as a missle. Really quite ruined my day being treated like that :( i suppose ringing supporters services to complain will be a waste of time

It's just another in an ever increasing list of things that they do to football fans that they don't do to you in any other form of entertainment. Honestly if I didn't love City so much one trip to a football match as a JCL would fuck me off so much I just wouldn't return and would find something else more interesting to do where they treat you as a normal human being instead of the idiot, imbecile hooligan type we all are.

More important did it taste any good , did it keep you awake the 2nd half, was better than red bull, monster, rockstar or lucozade.

They could of just twatted you for being a pussy. Either fuckin man up when you have to stay awake or fuck off. :)

you can't take bottles in
you can take flasks
which would you rather be hit by?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.