Joe Corrigan

hateutd

Team supported
Manchester City F.C. from Maine Road
vXHEUiO.jpg

http://monumentcity2010.blogspot.gr/2016/03/200-wordsworth-12-joe-corrigan.html

Big Joe is this evenings special guest at the Orrell & Districts MCFC Supporters Club monthly meeting. This takes place at Delph Tavern, Tontine Rd, Orrell WN5 8UJ. All welcome - 7.30pm kick off. Cheers

A friend of my wife used to go out with his daughter Emma for ages (not sure what happened - we moved away) - anyway he had zilch interest in football (very weird) and Joe couldn't understand it when he came round to the house and was totally unimpressed with any of the football stuff - and also had no idea who he was!

Still lives in Macc, came for a pint in the Nags after we won the league in 2014 to a rousing reception ...

From my memory he was the first player where you could see real influence of coaching on a player.

He was shit at first too

By God, he was. I remember one goal, not even Claudio or Willy would let it in. Versus Wiiiiiist Hiiiiiiiim - he booted the ball out, didn't make the halfway line, straight to Ronnie Boyce, I think, and Joe turned round to face his own goal, and Ronnie thumped it back over his head! Far worse than the goals Claudio has let in this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.