Joe Hart 2015/16 performances

I'm not in with the Hart brigade. Yes he's a great shot stopper but his distribution via foot is cringeworthy to say the least. Countless times when he kicks it....it'll go out of play or to an opposition. I'm sure it's well documented amongst you lot but i'm baffled, sometimes you need a keeper who can play out too.
How about you say this when it costs us games? He's just pulled off some superb saves to keep us in a game yet again. It's like criticising Aguero for hardly challenging for headers ffs.
His distribution isn't that bad anyway. It's nowhere near as bad as people on here make out. One of the reasons he has to play so many 40 yard diagonals is because we only have a couple of players who can comfortably take the ball off Joe under any slight amount of pressure.

Yet you fail to see another keeper may do the same. It's like when Edin scored important goals yet most of the time the ball bounced off him. A better striker might have scored goals too like Edin but contributed more in games. People on here harped on about the contribution Edin made with his goals yet failed to accept a replacement striker might have contributed alot more. Different positions granted but same purpose i'm trying to get across.

How about you say this when it costs us games? He's just pulled off some superb saves to keep us in a game yet again. It's like criticising Aguero for hardly challenging for headers ffs.
Only this. Hart has done more good than bad.

Yet you fail to see another keeper may do the same. It's like when Edin scored important goals yet most of the time the ball bounced off him. A better striker might have scored goals too like Edin but contributed more in games. People on here harped on about the contribution Edin made with his goals yet failed to accept a replacement striker might have contributed alot more. Different positions granted but same purpose i'm trying to get across.

Because they're fucking big "IFs". Harts distribution stats are actually average. Not bad, not good;average.

Pepe Reina has great distribution skills, it's a shame he's shit at most else. Begovic is distinctly average at kicking a ball, and he's nothing fantastic at much else. De Gea and Lloris are fucking woeful at kicking a ball and throwing it out, but they're decent keepers.

Add some context, how is Joe going to improve when he has four or five players who are 5 foot something upfront who are challenging defenders? And look at Sagna and Kolarov, always losing the ball down the flanks under little pressure - why would he trust them!?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.