Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So much wrong with your reply, but it's hilarious nonetheless.

Ah good that's nice to hear. I am afraid my reaction to your posts was less than nice and caused a visit or two to the bogs in the old Star bar , which is in City Square which as you might have guessed is part of the Etihad complex. Nevertheless a great afternoon in every way and one I thoroughly recommend.

Ah good that's nice to hear. I am afraid my reaction to your posts was less than nice and caused a visit or two to the bogs in the old Star bar , which is in City Square which as you might have guessed is part of the Etihad complex. Nevertheless a great afternoon in every way and one I thoroughly recommend.
The thread is about Hart, not who's the bigger blue, and believe me attending yesterday's game, as I did, took a lot more effort than you'll ever make.

The thread is about Hart, not who's the bigger blue, and believe me attending yesterday's game, as I did, took a lot more effort than you'll ever make.

Correct. It IS about the Hart saga. You seem to have forgotten that when posting at me even where I have said I do not want to get involved.

It is only good manners to reply to any post although I keep telling you there is no need for you to reply to mine. I have expressed my opinion on the way the whole saga of Hart has been mismanaged and although I have received many less than pleasant replies on here from you and others, have been grossly misquoted and had many things attributed to me which I have not said or indeed are the opposite of what I think. As I forecast I exchanged my views about Hart and the soap opera this has become with many people on the way to and back from the match and in and around the ground. None had any problems with my face to face opinions and most agreed that it was a mess and needs sorting quickly.

Now be a good lad and leave me alone. I come on the site to read and post about City and all matters surrounding them not to reply to the sort of stuff that would be better on a Sun forum.

When Willy got hurt yesterday Hart seemed to having a right good laugh on the bench with one of the coaches (I guess at the irony rather than at Willys expense) was good to see, he seems in good spirits. Top, top professional attitude.

even where I have said I do not want to get involved.

It is only good manners to reply to any post although I keep telling you there is no need for you to reply to mine
You don't want to get involved but you keep replying (in order not to be rude) but you don't want Cleavers to reply? Is that so that you can get the last word in? You could just not reply you know.

BTW, I think you're talking rubbish about Hart being 'mismanaged'.

I agree and its early days but the effort from the team has been stark to previous seasons and who is responsible for this? Our manager, just give the guy a bit of credit that he knows what he is doing. This whole thing comes down to one thing do you believe pep knows what he is doing or at the very least are prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt. Man up move on amd enjoy the ride
Yes, we do need to give him the benefit of the doubt. Definitely.

That said, we're not all starry-eyed teenagers who put blind faith in an individual, so don't be surprised that people are having their say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.