Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe had a woeful Euros - but he was not alone . He has his weaknesses - last night he failed to collect or clear a cross which Willy would probably have caught. His distribution last night was - I believe- 100% accurate - simple passes to defenders - contrast some of Willy's distribution in the last few games. Those who bemoan his declining standards , have you already forgotten his heroics in several European games where he has , in the recent past, prevented an absolute drubbing ? I believe that this is more than Joe not playing to Pep's "way" - smashing TV screens ( allegedly) would not endear him to the management - and he may be a disruptive element in the dressing room but the fact remains that he is a very good goalkeeper who fully deserved last night's support and ovation . I , for one , hope that everyone can kiss and make up and that Joe can re-discover his form to confirm that he is England's ( and more importantly our ) No 1
By the way Blue manc 100 - I think that the group in red jackets were from a Canadian kids football club - in the UK to watch "world class " football - according to the programme

If Joe stays, or Pep gets stuck with him (whichever your standpoint is) there's no way the lad would be third choice for long, class will out and he'd soon take the cup games.
10RN77_AS01.JPG

Yes I can see quite well through them before you ask
Does Pep rotate keepers for cup games as a rule?

Would agree with that. Move Caballero on and have two top keepers ?

That would be my preferred option. But I think it's gone too far for that.I did like Bravo's quotes “Now I will challenge the other great goalkeepers the Club has and together I hope we can win many trophies.” He is probably being diplomatic but it would be great for squad competition to have Hart and Bravo both battling hard to be number 1.

Joe had a woeful Euros - but he was not alone . He has his weaknesses - last night he failed to collect or clear a cross which Willy would probably have caught. His distribution last night was - I believe- 100% accurate - simple passes to defenders - contrast some of Willy's distribution in the last few games. Those who bemoan his declining standards , have you already forgotten his heroics in several European games where he has , in the recent past, prevented an absolute drubbing ? I believe that this is more than Joe not playing to Pep's "way" - smashing TV screens ( allegedly) would not endear him to the management - and he may be a disruptive element in the dressing room but the fact remains that he is a very good goalkeeper who fully deserved last night's support and ovation . I , for one , hope that everyone can kiss and make up and that Joe can re-discover his form to confirm that he is England's ( and more importantly our ) No 1
By the way Blue manc 100 - I think that the group in red jackets were from a Canadian kids football club - in the UK to watch "world class " football - according to the programme

Is that the cross that Yaya headed away when Hart came for it?

Oh for fucks sake.

What are their stats on FIFA?

Then we will know for sure.

Just wanting to dispute the narrative that seems to being peddled by some that Bravo is *clearly* a better keeper than Hart. I don't think there is close to a consensus on that, and up until this summer think most would have disagreed.

Not sure what Everton are playing at. I thought they were supposed to be flush but then they expected us to pay most of Joe's wages on a season long loan. Sounds like we told them to pony up or fuck off.
@FC Barca called Everton's lack of interest, he said Koeman wouldn't want Hart, because like Pep, he wants to play the "Barca way" and he already had Stecklenberg who was ex-Ajax.

Oh for fucks sake.

What are their stats on FIFA?

Then we will know for sure.
You may not like him cherry picking those lists but it isn't unreasonable to suggest that it is at least debatable who is the better keeper of the two. It's pretty clear that Bravo will suit Pep's plans better which is what matters to us I suppose but in terms of all round goal keeping, I am sure there is a debate to be had, assuming people can be arsed to have it.

@FC Barca called Everton's lack of interest, he said Koeman wouldn't want Hart, because like Pep, he wants to play the "Barca way" and he already had Stecklenberg who was ex-Ajax.

Too much smoke to be no fire. Plenty of reports about Joe to Everton, even the Everton ITK's on their forums said there were talks taking place.
They're either being cheaps cunts or Joe has knocked them back and they're saving face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.