Joe Hart - Not good enough!

Joe makes me feel safe...never since Jamesy and big joe,...
has anyone done that.so we will have to see......city at hart]

mcfc1894 said:
Joe Hart will fade in too shiteness like Carson and Kirkland

Only positive attitudes here at blue moon forum I'm learning...

He's already better than Carson and Kirkland and if you've seen David James recently it is an embarrassment he has probably been one of the bottom 4 keepers in the league this year.

Hart doesn't make stupid decisions and things like this that people complain about are easy to be fixed with a decent goalkeeping coach/back four and midfield that are in proper position to receive quick throws when he recovers them. These 'mistakes' are minimal compared to how well he has played for us and how he has helped us this year considering the inconsistency of the team's defence as a whole.

Ik.ben.blue said:
Joe makes me feel safe...never since Jamesy and big joe,...
has anyone done that.so we will have to see......city at hart]
i agree ikben... he has weaknesses but in some matches lately he has shown that he can distrubate better by throwing the ball or short pass it instead of hoofing... i just wish that would be 80 % of the times... instead of 20%

forevercity said:
Newton Heath Blue said:
Anyone else notice Joe Hart's distribution of the ball just isn't good enough for the Premier league! Not for the first time this season we are put under immediate pressure as soon as he releases the ball!!! Whether he's throwing, passing or kicking it!!!

there is another thread on this gimp, look below before posting shite
His distribution wasn't great, but to call Joe a 'gimp' is a little bit extreme. What happened to getting behind our players and supporting them through troubled times? I expected more from you forevercity. Gone well down in my estimation.

;-)

Dubai Blue said:
forevercity said:
His distribution wasn't great, but to call Joe a 'gimp' is a little bit extreme. What happened to getting behind our players and supporting them through troubled times? I expected more from you forevercity. Gone well down in my estimation.

;-)

PMSL!!!!

I think the lad will make a good keeper. However at the moment he looks particularly nervous, his positioning worries me and I link Dunnes loss of form to him having a lack of confidence in Hart.

He reminds me a little of Weaver, who hit the ground running and then stumbled into a bit of a joker. This imo is a sign of nerves.

Lets bring in a solid older head for 18 months and hopefully he will learn and flourish into a 10-15 season keeper. It will also allow Hughes to bide his time and work on building the squad.

Dubai Blue said:
forevercity said:

;-)

very clever!!

ya bastard!

1.618034 said:
Newton Heath? WTF do you know?

RAG!
how does coming from newton heath make you a rag? i suppose comin from yorkshire would make you a glory hunting inbred sheepshagger. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.