Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said the same a bit back in this thread. Last time I saw NYCFC their keeper was truly awful . Hartwould storm that league and Paddy V could ensure he trains in the pep system.
This and at least it would help/promote the city group. Its not a bad place to spend a few months and see what your options are.

good he is in the England squad. Think he will in the XI for now for them - if he trains well enough

Yeah but live in Turin or live in sunderland waht would you choose
Would rather live on Mars than Sunderland. Then again, these players often dont live anywhere near the club they play for. Lil Michael Owen used to get a helicopter to training at newcastle ffs, when he turned up. I live in Swansea and I know that when they have had a group of foreign lads playing for the club at once they all lived in London and would club together to fund comfy transport for training and games

Martin Samuel ;)

'Sadly, their ambitious interest only shows how misguided David Moyes was to talk of being in a relegation fight two games into the new season. How is he to sell Sunderland to Hart now? ‘Come and join us, Joe, in our grim, unrelenting battle for survival. This is a club that’s going places — hopefully not the Championship.’ No wonder he needs some persuading.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.