Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe has been brilliant for City for many years and will be hugely missed. Best moment for me was not one his amazing saves but Clichy hug v QPR

Haha i missed that,no wonder he doesn't look happy

ME
img-thing

KAZ

yckB5xdcE.png

Feel sorry for Joe he deserves better,
it's been a bit of a circus that should have been Handled a lot better by all concerned.
I trust Pep but why wasn't he advising Hart month's ago how he wants him to play?
Why wasn't it addressed sooner?
I have to assume this is parody or a wind up. Joe knew how he'd have to play under Pep -- Pep has had his squads play the same way for 8 years now. The reality is that Joe just doesn't have the capability to play that way and that's not his fault by any means. He was always going to be #2 at best, the second Pep was announced. Everyone with any sort of tactical know how knew it.

I'd much rather have seen Hart stay and one gk play in league and the other in champions league and cups. From what I understand bravo is prone to injury in recent years and if we have to rely on Caballero for any period of time over a period of time over a few weeks I'd be very worried.
Bravo left Barcelona to get away from not playing in the Champions League. Here is his injury history by the way:

15/16 Calf Injury Apr 30, 2016 May 18, 2016 18 days 3
15/16 Muscle fibre Sep 8, 2015 Oct 2, 2015 24 days 6
13/14 Muscle fibre Mar 2, 2014 Mar 13, 2014 11 days 2
12/13 Fractured Arm Sep 27, 2012 Nov 18, 2012 52 days 7
09/10 Ruptured intraarticular ligament initiation in knee Mar 28, 2010 May 15, 2010 48 days 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.