Joel Ndala

I've not been impressed with him since his time at the World Cup. He tried his hardest to keep us in it and possibly has carried that mentality with him in trying to be the hero and not perhaps trusting his team mates enough. I think he gives the ball away far too much, in pursuit of taking players on, to ever be considered an option by Pep sadly. I hope I'm wrong. We'll see in pre-season, but I can imagine he's a player we could get a decent loan for and get some future value on.

Certainly it seems as though he has regressed in the past few months. Possibly being a little harsh on him as things like that can be expected at that age. Hopefully everything turns out well as there can be no doubting his talent.

Certainly it seems as though he has regressed in the past few months. Possibly being a little harsh on him as things like that can be expected at that age. Hopefully everything turns out well as there can be no doubting his talent.
Agree its not really been a great season for him. Still dangerous on the ball but in danger of getting Braaf like and just running without finding a blue shirt.
Hope it works out well it's all development phases but we also have Dunbar McDonald and Heskey junior coming through in that spot.

Agree its not really been a great season for him. Still dangerous on the ball but in danger of getting Braaf like and just running without finding a blue shirt.
Hope it works out well it's all development phases but we also have Dunbar McDonald and Heskey junior coming through in that spot.
Admittedly not seen much of Dunbar McDonald but what little I've seen of him does not look the same level as Ndala. Seen Nothing at all of Reigan Heskey so can't comment on his level of ability. We did poach that lad from Cardiff a few months back (Timeo Whisker) who is a winger & very highly rated. A lot of clubs, not just us, where in for him at the time.

Admittedly not seen much of Dunbar McDonald but what little I've seen of him does not look the same level as Ndala. Seen Nothing at all of Reigan Heskey so can't comment on his level of ability. We did poach that lad from Cardiff a few months back (Timeo Whisker) who is a winger & very highly rated. A lot of clubs, not just us, where in for him at the time.
They're all very young still, even Ndala not 18 for a couple of weeks and CDM not 17 til Oct so could all change quickly. Fwiw I thought Regan Heskey looks like he naturally has a lot of time, a good sign, but they've got ages yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.