Joes or 9320 ?

Thanks for the replies,i will buy a ticket in 9320,because i do not need parking and i can choose the seat which i want.
See you in November
My brother and his kids have had season tickets in 93.20 for a few years now. Normally fine, an OK lounge pre match and the young uns like being near the ballooning with the away fans, especially on a Euro night

Joe’s used to always include parking, but now it is decided on a per game basis due to the impact of the construction.

When I spoke with hospitality, they seemed to ‘suggest’ if someone purchased Joes and needed parking, “they would see what they could do”.

I’ve grabbed Joes for the Red Bull game, as I like not having to queue with all the rabble for a half time drink
Thanks for the info. For info, you can pre order your half time drinks in 93:20 and we do for each home game.

Hardly… I’m in Joes and my seat is block 207, almost level with the penalty area. With Joes you get free parking on Orange car park, free drink, free programme and access to ‘the ballot’ for away tickets.
What is it like exiting the Orange car park after the game?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.