Joey Barton: 6 - 1!?

indianalondon said:
QPR fan in peace here!

Just wanted to say congrats on your win yesterday. Well. I say "win" that was a fracking DEMOLITION.

Pretty sure you're all as hungover and smiling as us R's are today after beating our rivals. Today is a good Monday :)

Best for the rest of the season (well not against us obviously)

i reckon Joey and Swp should get rapturous applause when we go to Loftus Rd.
2 players who were our only stars not long back, joey may have titted up in end but he gave his all for City

apart from that time he ran off the pitch straight down the tunnel leaving us to play on with 10 men

Goats left knee said:
2 players who were our only stars not long back, joey may have titted up in end but he gave his all for City
swp yes joey fucking barton no fucking way

shawgorbie said:
Goats left knee said:
swp yes joey fucking barton no fucking way

that is a tad harsh. he almost single handedly kept us in the premier league remember.

Swp admitted on twitter he watched the game prior to playing chelsea
Therefore believe Barton deliberately delivered the line to get too chelsea and it worked 2 men off and lose game
Well done Joey

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.