Joey Barton

Brilliant, a player that's won nothing criticising the training of a player that has medals for every competition competed in for us at club level.

Its like a journeyman boxer telling Tyson Fury how to box when he's won every single title available from domestic level to every world title belt. Or like me telling Hamilton how to drive an F1 car when I've driven a Ford Focus.

If you didn't already know Barton was a thicko , you would think he's trolling.
He’s a proper **** in every respect.
I didn’t like to see the pics of Walker training in diamond earrings though.
There shouldn’t be any jewellery on display whatsoever.
The game’s obviously moved on but we used to get a fucking rocket up our arses if we tried to go on the training pitch with anything like that being worn ( disclaimer- none of us had a pot to piss in as YTS so no diamonds..)and that was only playing for Oldham!!

He’s a proper **** in every respect.
I didn’t like to see the pics of Walker training in diamond earrings though.
There shouldn’t be any jewellery on display whatsoever.
The game’s obviously moved on but we used to get a fucking rocket up our arses if we tried to go on the training pitch with anything like that being worn ( disclaimer- none of us had a pot to piss in as YTS so no diamonds..)and that was only playing for Oldham!!
To be fair, you’d get a bollocking from the coaches because they knew you had stolen it and the fuzz would be round shortly disrupting training. ;-)

Nah, murdered by moose is far too common up there.
"Barcon, originally from Manchester England, despite being known as a, "crusty old twat at times" had exhibited no prior behaviour that could possibly have predicted such an atrocious act towards his peaceful, Jehovah's witness neighbours.
Canada will never be the same".

"Barcon, originally from Manchester England, despite being known as a, "crusty old twat at times" had exhibited no prior behaviour that could possibly have predicted such an atrocious act towards his peaceful, Jehovah's witness neighbours.
Canada will never be the same".
“Ironically, there were no witnesses, only CCTV footage.”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.