Joey Barton

Now he’s concluded his investigation into women in football and found that they all got where they are by shagging the right men, he’s moved on to race.

Except he’s totally contradicting his own criteria about over representation of women.

He now claims white men can’t get work on TV. Whilst the reality is, if you’re judging it on the number of white players in the Premier League, they are hugely over represented in football media.

I’m assuming his study into black people in coaching rolls or even in the boardroom will follow on.

I don’t care about pundits make female or whatever. I gave up listening to them a long time ago. I did wonder what the purpose of them was, then realised that they are there as padding between the adverts Same as the taking gobshites on TalkShite
Yup. They're by and large shite with their own agendas. Neville and Spitty both played at the highest level but their club loyalties outweigh any semblance of impartiality. A lot of the women I've heard are just the same.

Yup. They're by and large shite with their own agendas. Neville and Spitty both played at the highest level but their club loyalties outweigh any semblance of impartiality. A lot of the women I've heard are just the same.
Two very very limited footballers especially spitty, who played in very good teams

That’s a bit harsh, he was our best player for two seasons
I remember that twat getting sent off against spurs I the FA cup and us winning despite him. We were always swimming against the tide with him and his temper. Attacked Dabo too which was another occasion he embarrassed or club. Now the cock sock has the gall to go after women in the sport just for clicks because he's unemployed, broke and can only earn money with controversy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.