Jogger pushes woman in front of bus

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Ric, 8 Aug 2017.

1. bboy

bboy

This is the problem with justice - my first reaction is; anyone capable of the reckless, sociopathic disregard for other's safety is more than capable of burning the outfit, losing a few pounds, getting a hair cut and creating an alibi.

2. TCIB

TCIB

Sicario
    Fucking weasel, i despise that. Take responsibility for your actions in life! it really winds me up that sneaky attitude.

3. TravisBickle

TravisBickle

There are so many CCTV camara's in central London so it shouldn't be too hard to get a better image of this nasty **** you would think

4. mosssideblue

mosssideblue

Sadly our Country contains some real headcases these days - despicable act and I'm simply grateful it didn't result in something far worse. The fella should be locked up - end of in my book

5. peace frog

peace frog

ramp rat
    also we are told they are everywhere,why don't they just follow the cctv footage to where he goes

6. Sheikh rattle and roll

Sheikh rattle and roll

That's exactly what will be happening but that's a very difficult task
    I.e. You follow the guy to a tube station how many stops and cameras and options for getting on or off am doing changing direction
    It's very labour intensive
    Most probable solution track him across London until there is a camera that a sufficient id can never made from
    It is also easy to check his alibi
    That said if you had done that and caused national outrage and faced a lengthy custodial sentence would you admit it
    He will get a few years if convicted

7. denislawsbackheel

denislawsbackheel

I bet he doesn't.

Fined and suspended sentence I reckon.

8. i kne albert davy

i kne albert davy

Depends how much money he's got I reckon.

9. Uncle Wally One Ball

Uncle Wally One Ball

shark fisherman
    Pretty clear there isnt one otherwise they would have used it for the press appeal for the best chance of someone identifying him. They have obviously got all they can and have put out the best image.

10. 1961_vintage

1961_vintage

So he's been eliminated from the enquiry which suggests that perhaps he was in the States at the time after all? Bizarre.