John Stones - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Stones is good enough it is unfortunate for the lad but some can't step up to the very top level.

Looks like stones is free to leave according to quite a few tabloid headlines. I think there is alot of mileage in this . I would be sad to see him leave but I don’t think he is progressing at the rate pep needs and I don’t think he is happy either. We do need a top quality centre back because I don’t think we will get a season out of vinny and otamendi struggled in the big games. Laporte looks the real deal though

Looks like stones is free to leave according to quite a few tabloid headlines. I think there is alot of mileage in this . I would be sad to see him leave but I don’t think he is progressing at the rate pep needs and I don’t think he is happy either. We do need a top quality centre back because I don’t think we will get a season out of vinny and otamendi struggled in the big games. Laporte looks the real deal though
That's all I need to know. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.