John Terry

journolud

Whinging apparently that he had got booked last night becasue of the way Liverpool players reacted towards his challenge on Reina. Thankfully you wouldn't see a Chelsea player, especially Terry, indulge in the same antics would you ?

MCFC_Freestyler said:
The guy is a dick but i would have him at city anyday of the week.

no thanks. I'd have Dunne over him anyday. You might think I'm mad but if you take away your media hyped glasses and watch terry he is no better than an average top 10 premiership defender in my opinion. If he was at fulham he wouldnt be in the england team. But then again I do wear big blue tinted glasses.

Captain Oats said:
MCFC_Freestyler said:

no thanks. I'd have Dunne over him anyday. You might think I'm mad but if you take away your media hyped glasses and watch terry he is no better than an average top 10 premiership defender in my opinion. If he was at fulham he wouldnt be in the england team. But then again I do wear big blue tinted glasses.

I tend to agree. He's one-paced and gets caught out too often. He's in decline too, those back injuries are only going to get worse and keep him out of more and more games.

And he's a complete dick.

Captain Oats said:
MCFC_Freestyler said:

Those glasses of yours have the bluest of blue tints.

Terry is one of the best centre backs in the World, not only that he is a great leader/captain and a born winner! Dunne on the other hand makes error after error, is an awful captain with zero leadership qualities and has never won anything in his life other than player of the season awards in a poor team!

Terry might not be a nice bloke on the field but thats because he has a win at all costs attitude and I love that! Give me Terry over Dunne any day of the week and then we might actually see some improvements in our results!

MCFC_Freestyler said:

So would I but I'd have that centre half fella from Porto before him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.