John Terry???

Lomas has a lob on

Hyperthetical, but if we had signed him in the summer, how do you think the club would have dealt with Terry/Bridge situation? It's easy to say Terry is a twat (which he is) etc etc, but if he was one of our's some may have a different point of view on things. . . . . . .All I can say is thank fuck he didn't come.

Lomas has a lob on said:
Hyperthetical, but if we had signed him in the summer, how do you think the club would have dealt with Terry/Bridge situation? It's easy to say Terry is a twat (which he is) etc etc, but if he was one of our's some may have a different point of view on things. . . . . . .All I can say is thank fuck he didn't come.
i thought he did come

Lomas has a lob on said:

Well hopefully if he came here it wouldn't be an issue as the floozy would have been in london and he would have probably have pumped Rooneys mrs instead or something.

So pleased he didn't come

Lomas has a lob on said:
i thought he did come

Can't stand the tosser.

Hope he's starting to realise what a cnut he's been and how 'most' of the nation know it !

Which reminds me of the vermin that were giving Bridge some verbals close to the pitch. Why FFS ?

He's the victim in this !

I've never been really anti Chelsea, same with Stoke, but these last couple of weeks have really made me think ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.