Johnno goes Leicester on loan

Sven'll be lucky if he gets a full season out of Johnson .......

very lucky ideed !

That's said to be the 9th new player they've taken on pre-season ......

i take it they didn't like their old lot!

Look i know everyone loves the lad for the entire 4 months of football he has played for us

Lets not delude ourselves here he was perma crocked through a very very important development stage of his career and what ever potential he had before is alot less now.

Paylor_Shade_Of_Blue said:
Good move for him, but unfortunately he'll probably never play for us again.

Essentially this. Hopefully he can shop window himself for a freebie transfer next year.

I hope he can stay fit for a decent run. He looked a great prospect, shame he might not fulfill his potential due to injuries.

Damocles said:

Essentially this. Hopefully he can shop window himself for a freebie transfer next year.

He's got 2 years left on his deal hasn't he? I'm sure he signed a 5 year deal in 2008... So hopefully he can shop window himself for a half decent fee or do enough to earn a last chance at City. Seems unlikely though which is a shame as he's a really nice fella and looked a proper player in Sven's season.

without a dream said:
Damocles said:

He's got 2 years left on his deal hasn't he? I'm sure he signed a 5 year deal in 2008... So hopefully he can shop window himself for a half decent fee or do enough to earn a last chance at City. Seems unlikely though which is a shame as he's a really nice fella and looked a proper player in Sven's season.

There's no way that he'll ever play for City again. Think you might be right about his contract though.

Good luck to MJ. This lad has genuine potential when he burst on to the scene at City. I assume he's to far gone to fulfil that potential but I hope he gets himself a career in the game.

We'll never know how good he could have been but he was as good a teenager as there was in the premier league at one time.

Didsbury Dave said:
Good luck to MJ. This lad has genuine potential when he burst on to the scene at City. I assume he's to far gone to fulfil that potential but I hope he gets himself a career in the game.

We'll never know how good he could have been but he was as good a teenager as there was in the premier league at one time.
Well said Dave a real shame what's happened to him. I wonder how much a fully fit Jonno would be worth now when you see shit like that Henderson going for £20m

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.