Johnny Marr

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
TaxiforCreaney said:
Gigs at Manchester are 22nd and 23rd of March!!

MancMackem is a thick Tameside Twat!
I shall be seeing Marr in Boston a week before the Cup final..... shall be proudly wearing City shirt and scarf that night!

Tell him he's an ignorant git and I've still got his plectrum.

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
TaxiforCreaney said:
Gigs at Manchester are 22nd and 23rd of March!!

MancMackem is a thick Tameside Twat!
I shall be seeing Marr in Boston a week before the Cup final..... shall be proudly wearing City shirt and scarf that night!

aujexy.jpg
;)

I'm after 2 tickets for the ritz on the 23rd if any one hear's of any? Cheers.<br /><br />-- Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:45 am --<br /><br />I'm after 2 tickets for the ritz on the 23rd if any one hear's of any? Cheers.

SJC said:
I'm after 2 tickets for the ritz on the 23rd if any one hear's of any? Cheers.

-- Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:45 am --

I'm after 2 tickets for the ritz on the 23rd if any one hear's of any? Cheers.
4 tickets? You'll be lucky.

He was on xfm the other day sounded a top bloke. Funny though when he was giving it the large one about being a city boy, referring to Manchester as town etc and saying put me in the countryside and I dont know what id do.

Odd considering he lives in a big fuck off set back mansion in Dunham Massey that has acres of land including woods and greenery.

Tom_mcfc said:
He was on xfm the other day sounded a top bloke. Funny though when he was giving it the large one about being a city boy, referring to Manchester as town etc and saying put me in the countryside and I dont know what id do.

Odd considering he lives in a big fuck off set back mansion in Dunham Massey that has acres of land including woods and greenery.

Whaaat! you mean he doesn't live at Salford Lads Club?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.