joke of the day

MATCITY said:
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
my guesses is that United fans have 5 fingers instead of just 4? The Thumb is technically not a finger ;0)
I still don't get it
Extra finger on the Kit Kat equates to an extra finger on each hand. An extra finger on each hand has been used on here as a pseudonym for inbreds. Inbreds = united fans.

''Taxi!''

Small boy and paedophile maniac walking through the woods at night.

Small boy says: Im soooo scared

Paedo maniac says: You're scared?!! ........I've got walk back on my own!

Me and my wife have very different ways of cleaning the toilet.

She uses 'Toilet Duck' and rinses it twice. I piss as hard as I can at the shit stains...

oakiecokie said:
stive said:
Me and my wife have very different ways of cleaning the toilet.

She uses 'Toilet Duck' and rinses it twice. I piss as hard as I can at the shit stains...

Thats not a joke !!
Its reality.
Well it fookin is in our household !!

Yeah true not really a joke but it made me laugh when i seen it. This is better;

I've just seen a Norwich version of "Back To The Future". Unlike the original, Marty McFly can't resist the advances of his mother, so he ends up fucking her.

Then he travels back in time.

stive said:
oakiecokie said:
Thats not a joke !!
Its reality.
Well it fookin is in our household !!

Yeah true not really a joke but it made me laugh when i seen it. This is better;

I've just seen a Norwich version of "Back To The Future". Unlike the original, Marty McFly can't resist the advances of his mother, so he ends up fucking her.

Then he travels back in time.

Just awful<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:51 pm --<br /><br />Whats the difference between Iron Man and Iron Woman?

One's a super hero and the other is a command

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.