Joke thread

327736336_1375960766483966_9002049853940220753_n.jpg

Not true.
A good wank beats anything.
Reminds me of one I heard in the 1960s......

A guy is marooned on a desert island after his boat goes down. His only enjoyment comes from pleasuring himself, but after a while he can't raise a stiffie, much to his despair.

One day he scans the horizon and suddenly cries out "A ship! A ship! I'm saved!" He starts to think of what he'lldo when he gets home. He decides to go out for a proper slap-up meal, buy some smart new gear and find a woman to shag. At this, his todger gives a little twitch.

Then he thinks "Forget the slap-up meal, I'll get my new gear and go out and give this woman a good seeing-to". Whereupon his prick rises up a bit more. So he says "Bugger the new gear! I've got a wardrobe full of smart kit at home. I'll go straight out and find myself a blonde who'll give me the lot."

Now his old man stands up tall and proud, at which point he grabs it hard and says "Got you, you bugger! And not a ship in sight!"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.