Joke thread

wordpress-koma-comic-strip-how-do-you-train-them1.gif

Old man aged 74 wants to have great sex with his wife one more time but hasn't been able to ''get it up'' for a while.
He hears about a man who sells potions that can sort him out and goes to see him.
The potion man gives him some powder and tells the man his manhood will be bigger and harder than never before. ''Just take it with water and say 'one, two, three and it will last for 7 hours.'
The old man says 'that's a long time, my wife is 72 I don't think she will want sex for that long'.
'Simply say ''one, two, three, four'' and the erection will go' replied the potion man.

The old man gets home and is keen to try out the potion and asks his wife to come upstairs with him for the time of her life. He strips off, turns his back on his wife, drinks a glass of water with the powder in and says 'one, two, three' and turns round with the biggest hard on he's ever had.
His wife looks at him and said 'what did you say 'one, two, three for?'...........

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Old man aged 74 wants to have great sex with his wife one more time but hasn't been able to ''get it up'' for a while.
He hears about a man who sells potions that can sort him out and goes to see him.
The potion man gives him some powder and tells the man his manhood will be bigger and harder than never before. ''Just take it with water and say 'one, two, three and it will last for 7 hours.'
The old man says 'that's a long time, my wife is 72 I don't think she will want sex for that long'.
'Simply say ''one, two, three, four'' and the erection will go' replied the potion man.

The old man gets home and is keen to try out the potion and asks his wife to come upstairs with him for the time of her life. He strips off, turns his back on his wife, drinks a glass of water with the powder in and says 'one, two, three' and turns round with the biggest hard on he's ever had.
His wife looks at him and said 'what did you say 'one, two, three for?'...........
anigif_enhanced-buzz-6452-1358364407-15.gif

Brendan Rogers is in talks to
take up a role at UKIP. They're
looking for an expert to get
them out of Europe

I'll just say sorry in advance.

I'm not very good with tools but I was trying my best to help a mate in his job of manufacturing kitchen worktops.
He said "Thanks mate, but this is just counter productive."
I said "Don't be so modest, it's a skilled job."

Whenever I go to my tailor, he always insists that I lie on the ground whilst he measures me. Well, suits me down to the ground really.

I've decided to end it with my girlfriend.
She said "Right, I want you to sell your original copy of Definitely Maybe. You are to act naturally, it's your only choice if you want us to be alone together.
What a moron!

TangerineSteve17 said:
I'll just say sorry in advance.

I'm not very good with tools but I was trying my best to help a mate in his job of manufacturing kitchen worktops.
He said "Thanks mate, but this is just counter productive."
I said "Don't be so modest, it's a skilled job."

Whenever I go to my tailor, he always insists that I lie on the ground whilst he measures me. Well, suits me down to the ground really.

I've decided to end it with my girlfriend.
She said "Right, I want you to sell your original copy of Definitely Maybe. You are to act naturally, it's your only choice if you want us to be alone together.
What a moron!

wtf!

Don't call us...we'll call you....

A man walks into a a bar, drinks a couple of beers, and prepares to leave. The barman tells him he owes £8.

"But I already paid you. Don't you remember?" says the customer.

"OK," says the barman, "if you say you paid, then I suppose you did."

The man goes outside and tells the first person he sees that the barman can't keep track of whether his customers have paid or not. The second man rushes in, orders a couple beers, and later pulls the same stunt.

The barman replies, "OK, if you say you paid, then I suppose you did."

The customer goes outside and tells a friend how to get free drinks. The third man hurries into the bar and begins to drink double whiskies.

The barman leans over and says, "You know, a funny thing happened tonight. Two men were drinking beer, neither paid, and both claimed they had. The next guy who tries that stunt is going to get punched in the...."

The man interrupts, "Don't bother me with your troubles mate. Just give me my change and I'll be on my way."

Q. Which football team have the biggest willies?

A. Hung Boys of Bern.

Way hey!!

You won't be seeing that one in her Christmas cracker!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.