jokin here joe kinnear

platts007

no sympathy but just seen his body language talking about struggling for a couple of 4 million pound players to sign.

ha ha -stupid geordie's
did anyone see their crowd last night,the loyalty shit 31,000 and I bet hull took 5,000

platts007 said:
ha ha -stupid geordie's
did anyone see their crowd last night,the loyalty shit 31,000 and I bet hull took 5,000

what a fuckin joke that is, bet it goes un noticed as well

platts007 said:
ha ha -stupid geordie's

accidentally posted twice for some reason sorry

platts007 said:
no sympathy but just seen his body language talking about struggling for a couple of 4 million pound players to sign.

ha ha -stupid geordie's

to be fair... lets not get giddy about htem struggling for money, ashleys put a lot of money into that club. were far from in the clear yet

platts007 said:

ha ha -stupid geordie's

to be fair... lets not get giddy about htem struggling for money, ashleys put a lot of money into that club. were far from in the clear yet

also changing the subject denilson who a few years ago was the worlds most expensive player at 28 million

has been rejected by megson!!!
it gets better and better

platts007 said:

ha ha -stupid geordie's

difference is city dont harp on about being massive-until now ha ha
we are humble fans,we like other teams fans to say we are the most loyal but we never say it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.