Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
just got to reading Sam Lee's article. with regards to kolarov , if he had not left he would have been the 4th choice CB which is what evans would be now.

Looking at it that way , wouldn't mind him at all

Come on Jonny boy, sign that new contract. Become a baggies, leader, legend and regular starter. You know it makes sense.

I for one think Evans will make a lovely addition to our squad as a 4th option CB and it will do Stones well in training to learn from Evans.

I kind of get the impression that not that many people here are going to buy a shirt with Evans on the back.

Evans is no clown. Heard today from two friends in UK who reckon it's a good signing, one has watched WBA for years, the other's a football journalist with a keen eye for a decent player. Their view is Evans would be cover for Kompany and a good teacher for Stones. But their thoughts aside, if Guardiola rates him I'll go with his opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.