Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_n26ea0T6hO1tqs1heo1_500.gif

Brilliant. Love seeing people lose their shit.

Not the people that think he's shit and a rag. That's an opinion and fair to have.

But the people that will use this and the Sanchez ordeal to have a fuckin pop at the club whilst forgetting how good we've had it this year.

I think to be fair it's a bit like thinking you're about to get a Ferrari and ending up with a Daewoo Matiz. It's just disappointment of being underwhelmed. Also no offence to any Matiz owners

I don't mind him, he's only coming in to replace Mangala as the 4th option, think I'd read somewhere that we'll probably be looking for a replacement for Vinny in the summer as well so he will never be more than a rotation option. Plus he has the experience that we need for someone covering the main 2 and he's a decent footballer.

The low opinion of him on here is not shared by fans of clubs he's actually played for.
West Brom's best player since he joined.
Highly rated by rag fans many of whom never wanted him to leave.
In Pep we trust

It’s not been hard to look good as a defender in that West Brom team.

A]the only thing they do is defend.

Pulis played 4 central defenders at the back at times I recall.

Well we have spent shitloads on CBs ever since Lescott left. What's another 20m?

But seriously this is piss poor.

On the other hand if we offload Mangala then fine.

How the fuck can you disagree ?

You have got all your information from the media & the same people are ttelling you that City will not pay Sanchez' wages, so you pretend not to notice, because it doesn't fit in with the bollocks you have posted about it.

So you come on this thread & try to make it even worse than it is.

My comments were more about Evans and believing we've made a number of errors over the last few days..(like many others have also said)..nothing more, nothing less...wasnt meant as a Sanchez debate, we have a thread for that....Leave it alone mate, cant be arsed having an argument with someone on the net!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.