Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately with this new fanboy generation of fans a transfer doesn't seem to be acceptable unless there is an 'o' on the end of the players name and he wears pink boots.

Jonny Evans was a joke figure at Utd, not because he played for Utd, but because he was fucking shite.

If Pep can make a player out of him, fantastic. I will back him if he arrives.

Doesn't mean that all of us who have watched him being fucking shite for 10 years should now start telling lies & pretend we think he's good & are happy to sign him.

We are not rags.

Frankly it's a toss up. Mangler is faster and better at heading the ball, Evans more composed on the ball.
JFE scores more :)

And after Sunday its painfully obvious we need some composure and experience at the back

I dont like the idea of Evansho more than anyone else but if Pep thinks he can do a job for a couple of seasons its ok with me

Unfortunately with this new fanboy generation of fans a transfer doesn't seem to be acceptable unless there is an 'o' on the end of the players name and he wears pink boots.
Isn’t a fanboy a person who refuses to be critical and just blindly praises anything related to the thing they are a fan of? ‘This new generation of fan’ I’m 39 so hardly a newbie but I definitely think Evans is shite.

History tells us that it's almost impossible to do business in the January window. We need bodies. West brom need to sell. The deal would give us valuable cover at the back. It's a yes from me.

You mean like Bravo, Danillo and Nolito, yeah 3 great signing's those were, but no one can question a potential addition in your mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.