Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't remember JFE are comfortable as ball playing defender playing with high defensive line in his career.
with his age now, i guess it's too late to learn new skill.
better get Maguire instead, or keep the money for new CB until new season.

Simon Stone‏ @sistoney67 4m4 minutes ago

There is a clause in Jonny Evans' @WBA contract that allows him to leave for £3m in summer if they are relegated. Club not pushing him out of door but Alan Pardew needs funds for a striker.
I guess they are in trouble then, I suppose the moral of the story is they shouldn't have got greedy in the summer when a number of clubs(including our own)were sniffing around. Hopefully City have moved on and JFE is playing in the Championship somewhere next season

Simon Stone‏ @sistoney67 4m4 minutes ago

There is a clause in Jonny Evans' @WBA contract that allows him to leave for £3m in summer if they are relegated. Club not pushing him out of door but Alan Pardew needs funds for a striker.
That's nice of them to let him go for as much as he's worth.

According to the bloke who covers West Brom matches for their local radio station

Evans was Hurt late on in the first half.

Played on, while injured, for a further 40 minutes, before being replaced 80 minutes in.

Looks like City have finally left this particular building once & for all - Thank god
Ooh did you think the 7/2 on offer of him staying was worth taking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.