Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread, as if it were needed, is definitive proof that we have some utter, utter bellends supporting us.

Is Evans great? Nope.

Is he an experienced defender who has won 3 titles and a champions league? Yep.

Happy to be 4th choice? Probably, yep.

Homegrown? Yep.

Available for about £20 million? More than likely.

Alternatives that tick the above boxes? Nope.

We won the title in 2014 with Demichelis and 2012 with Lescott for fuck's sake! This isn't a knock on either of those two (I actually really liked Lescott) but Evans is a miles better defender than Demichelis and a much better footballer than Lescott and I doubt he'll play anywhere near the number of games that those two did.

Those people pissing and moaning about Denayer and Tosin are talking shite. Denayer was fucking awful at Sunderland (I'm sure
Kneville Neville will be along soon to tell me that it's the club's fault that he was shite) and Tosin is miles away from being able to play first team football. He needs to go out on loan.

Anyone lamenting Mangala not getting a chance can also fuck right off. You were probably the same ****s giving him dogs abuse week in week out in 14/15.

Best post I've read in a long while!

I'm going to avoid the tabloids tomorrow if it happens.

"Good Evans! £xxxx!!!!" Will be everywhere

He is a WBA player for a reason. If we cannot afford a decent CH just don't get anyone. Have we learned nothing?

The best argument I've seen for getting him is that he won't play much and can cover left back. Before we were linked who thought we should go for Evans? It's laughable.

I'm a huge Pep fan but I'm not so blinkered that I agree with everything he does and ,IF this is true, I don't think this is a good move and. It's nothing to do with him being a rag as some are thinking it's because he is nowhere near the standard we require.

What's to be pleased with?

hahahaha holy shit.

at the end of the day, the majority of you are grown men and this is a game.

if he comes, which looks likely, you'll all be all over him should he bang in a header infront of the scum fans at the Etihad

it's genuinely funny though, as the stigma that comes with signing an irish united cast off from west brom will stick in the mind at first, of course

play clean all.

Will it be reported by

giphy.jpg

I'm not happy

When Vinny's injured, our back 3 will be stones otamendi evans, if any fucker thinks them 3 will win us the league or even get close to the chumps league you are beyond reason.
As I said earlier, sign a decent defender and save the compromise signing for back up to the attackers where we already have top quality. It's quite obvious that with or without Evans we are one injury to kompany away from being nowhere near good enough for where we want to be. I don't think the same can be said if we get an injury to any one attacker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.