Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
if we get this guy he has a huge pivotal role to play. Hopefully trusting in Pep on this one....If he is the long term replacement for fern then the one thing that he doesn't seem to have is the mobility. This never harmed Gaz Baz however, whose intelligence made him a great defensive midfielder - however Barry loved a tackle and "put himself about" for want of a better way of saying it and I don't see that from this guy. We have the technical passers in our team (Silva Kdb Bernardo to name but a few) so even though his passing his clearly quality for me its not he highest priority in a player that we need at present.
Every player in our team, from the goalie up, needs to be an excellent passer or the system breaks down. Pep knows what he's doing.

Don`t get the Weigl hype. He`s been absolutely horrendous every time I`ve seen him, and people who watches Bundesliga regularly also seem to confirm that. Won´t deny that he is a great passer and seems intelligent, but he`s also very slow, can`t shoot, doesn`t win headers, dreadful at defending and looks less physical than Foden, despite being 4 or 5 years older. Of every reported defensive midfielder targets we have been linked to the last couple months, he`s easily the worst one IMO
He had a good breakout season and folks haven't readjusted to the current reality. He hasn't developed, been constistent or stayed injury free. He is the antithesis of what we should be considering.

He is an injury prone , stagnated young player who hasn't had a good season since his debutr season.

Yuk!

He had a good breakout season and folks haven't readjusted to the current reality. He hasn't developed, been constistent or stayed injury free. He is the antithesis of what we should be considering.

He is an injury prone , stagnated young player who hasn't had a good season since his debutr season.

Yuk!
+1

I just dnt blv how bad we r at closing deals. Again allowing other teams in by haggling for a few millions. Txiki better not fuck this one up.
We won’t pay extortionate wages that’s what the problem is,United will, Liverpool will,Barca and Madrid will,we won’t.

Buy Grealish and do what with him? He isn't a deep lying play maker, he isnt a defensive midfielder, he isn't a particular consistent play maker, so do what with him.
Play him instead of silva, fern and or debruyne?
There in lies the problem which is not just a city thing but fans across league.
The over media hyped shiny new thing syndrome.
Im sure with time Pep could have the boy playing to a standard but the same could be said of mark noble or herrara if they were playing under Pep.
Good pros but not for us and Grealish definitely fits into that category.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.