Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blimey you people are dramatic. Close thread because of a twitter rumour and a newspaper nobody's heard of whose website looks to be made in MS paint?

Brilliant move by Txiki. He’s really playing 4d chess here. He held out just long enough for Chelsea to come in and overpay so that we can bring Kante home in the end. Kante was always the main target at Pivot. NOT JORGINHO. NOT FRED.

Geniune reports he’s going to sign for Chelsea now. This is exactly like Sanchez and Alves. People complaining about flappers and then a reliable source confirms it and City’s journalist come out to save face by pushing a narrative that the player chose money over us.

We have faffed about for 2 months on this. I wouldn’t be remotely surprised if it is true. We’ve been here before.
Genuine reports? Where are those genuine reports? All I see is a chelsea fan on twitter spewing shit and a weird publication i've never heard of in my life in Italy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.