Jose for City? (merged)

Re: Jose first signings

Woah!!...we appointed him already? surely it woulda been on the news or something?

Re: My gripe with Mourinho...

Is it just me that wants Guus Hiddink over both Mancini and Mourinho?

Top draw manager that IMO would stay for 5+ years given the opportunity.

Mancini isn't the man to make is the best team in this league.

Re: Jose for City?

Come on guys, there's absolutely zero evidence he specifically wants to come to City. You guys came up with 1000+ page threads about Terry and Torres based on the same foundations. If it were me, I'd probably want to be a bit cautious. It's still up in the air where Mourinho goes when he comes back to England. Could be City, could be Chelsea, could be United.

Jose for City?

fulhamroad22 said:
Come on guys, there's absolutely zero evidence he specifically wants to come to City. You guys came up with 1000+ page threads about Terry and Torres based on the same foundations. If it were me, I'd probably want to be a bit cautious. It's still up in the air where Mourinho goes when he comes back to England. Could be City, could be Chelsea, could be United.

Yeah but we a 1000 page thread on Tevez months before he signed. We might not get it right all the time but sometimes our predictions are shit hot!

fulhamroad22 said:

Yeah, I know. Perhaps if we had something as flimsy as a quote then this 42 pages of shit (he definitely said 'PROJECT'!!!) wouldn't be so embarrassing.

ElanJo said:
Pigeonho said:
Can you imagine the amount of spunk shot if the club announced the double signing of Mourinho and Ronaldo, totally out of the blue?!!

I couldn't stomach Ronaldo in a City shirt
I'm sure you would get over it once his 30th of the season goes in, which it would. He would be coming from Madrid anyway, and has nothing to do with United.

Re: My gripe with Mourinho...

Mourinho has not lost a official home game in 9 years. Something Mancini could never achieve. Mourinho is much much better manager than Mancini. He can also handle the players better. Unlike Mancini.

Tevez would never have handed a transfer request if Mourinho was the coach.

allan harper said:
fulhamroad22 said:

Yeah but we a 1000 page thread on Tevez months before he signed. We might not get it right all the time but sometimes our predictions are shit hot!

But that was largely because it came directly from Tevez' agent. He always said City were a likely destination- the world knew he was probably going to City. With Torres, Terry, Eto'o and Mourinho there's been literally nothing that specifically says he'd like to go to City.

I mean I joined these forums to join in in the Terry debate. I still have PMs in my inbox saying that a move to City was 'nailed on', similar story with Torres.

I'm not saying it won't happen, it could and I could imagine Mourinho partaking in the City project but by no means has he chosen City yet.

I would love Ronaldo in a city shirt. It would suit him perfectly :D He is a handsome guy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.