Jose

If you dont think the refs have had a huge say in the title race your a knob head xxxxxxx

Proelia said:
If you dont think the refs have had a huge say in the title race your a knob head xxxxxxx

Exactly, with the dippers going on a run the fa are virtually handing it to them in the last few matches. Maureens a knobhead but it was yet another decision in the dippers favour, with the rags nowhere to be seeen the fa want the wicklighters for champions.

Just making sure the ref v liverscum thinks twice with all decisions - clever mind games.

Still a ****.

Gabriel said:
Liverpool have been handed four points in their last two games thanks to refereeing decisions, and the table looks very different without those. Mourinho is just doing his best to ensure that his side don't suffer next week.

All the big teams have had decisions.

Cheick Tiote's goal disallowed against City
Suarez staying on the pitch at Anfield
Chelsea having 11 men on the pitch today
Sterling being flagged offside when he was miles on
City's goal against Southampton just before the half, that was miles offside
West Brom being denied three points at Stamford Bridge earlier in the season
Eto hacking Suarez down off the ball at Stamford Bridge (I'm sure many would argue karma on that one mind you)

I'm sure there will be plenty jumping down my throat and arguing all of these, but they're decisions that are highly controversial.

everythingchangesbutblue said:
Proelia said:

Exactly, with the dippers going on a run the fa are virtually handing it to them in the last few matches. Maureens a knobhead but it was yet another decision in the dippers favour, with the rags nowhere to be seeen the fa want the wicklighters for champions.

I'm sure Khaldoon and co. agree with you both...

marco said:
jose you tart, well if you want to put right what the refs have done get to anfield and beat the scouse cnuts

So you agree that the refs are bent?

Some on here are blind.

LPoolFan said:
Gabriel said:
Liverpool have been handed four points in their last two games thanks to refereeing decisions, and the table looks very different without those. Mourinho is just doing his best to ensure that his side don't suffer next week.

Eto hacking Suarez down off the ball at Stamford Bridge (I'm sure many would argue karma on that one mind you)

I'm sure there will be plenty jumping down my throat and arguing all of these, but they're decisions that are highly controversial.

+ about 5 Liverpool pens

LPoolFan said:
Gabriel said:

its gone into overdrive in your favour recently though mate, you must see that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.