Joshua Kimmich

Apparently Slot wants him.
There is also a swap deal rumour between Barca and Bayern, ie. between de Jong and Kimmich.

Kimmich is the ultimate utility player - he could give us minutes in about 3 different positions, he could do the Stones role so well. He could definitely help Rico’s development too.

I really hope we do this deal if we get the opportunity. If Kova were to leave also, we should move for Kimmich.
Disagree on Rico, it would have the opposite effect.

Rico needs more minutes for development , Kimmich would reduce those considerably with his versatility.

That Graeme Bailey bloke on twitter has linked us with Kimmich again - not sure if he’s reliable or not. Hasn’t the Athletic said we might be in for him recently too?

Disagree on Rico, it would have the opposite effect.

Rico needs more minutes for development , Kimmich would reduce those considerably with his versatility.
I agree. If we buy kimmich, Lewis will not get the minutes he needs to develop. He needs more game time now.

Pep rarely rotates the best players as well, especially for bigger games.

I agree. If we buy kimmich, Lewis will not get the minutes he needs to develop. He needs more game time now.

Pep rarely rotates the best players as well, especially for bigger games.
On the reverse side if Walker get shipped, there is no better play on the planet for the RB/DM role for Rico to understudy?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.