Joshua Kimmich

Would be a dream signing. Can play all midfield positions and do a job at fullback. Very unlikely however.

Now now now, I don’t believe this but wow, if he’s available, there is no doubt in my mind we go for him, IF an opportunity like this came up we’d go for it.

Can play RB too….!

Perhaps its me but with Kimmich just feel he's a bit overrated and we have a lot of options in the middle and Stones and Lewis at RB. Only works for me if Silva leaves.

Having Phillips closes the chances of this happening. Pavard makes more sense from a tactical pov. If we were still doing a back 4 Kimmich would be perfect for the right back/inverted midfield role.

We still have £95m of Rice money lying around, don’t we? Can play inverted RB, as an 8, or rotate with Rodri. A top 5 midfielder in the world, we should be all over this, if true
He’s definitely not an out and out midfield and definitely not top 5 mate. I do think he’s an excellent player regardless but there’s a reason Bayern consider him replaceable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.