Joshua Kimmich

wow bayern willing to sell an untouchable? what a time to be alive.

so, if it’s true i wonder is it kane money (although i think they’re loaded) or tuchel’s ego after kimmich praised nagelsmann.

Having Phillips closes the chances of this happening. Pavard makes more sense from a tactical pov. If we were still doing a back 4 Kimmich would be perfect for the right back/inverted midfield role.
Why can’t it be:

Stones Dias and Gvardiol Kimmich

With this in possession

Stones Dias Gvardiol

Rodri kimmich

You’re massively underestimating him. Name 5 better players
Not at all. I don’t even consider him a midfielder for starters so there’s that. His best spell at Bayern has been inverted or from right back.

Why can’t it be:

Stones Dias and Gvardiol Kimmich

With this in possession

Stones Dias Gvardiol

Rodri kimmich
It could well be mate I just think not being able to offload Phillips kills any chance of this happening. I hope Pep does consider it though but they’ll charge a ridiculous amount for him based on his versatility, profile and reputation.

Not at all. I don’t even consider him a midfielder for starters so there’s that. He’s best spell at Bayern has been inverted or from right back.
He’s a DM, and only Rodri is better. Deffo better than Casemiro and Rice for example. Compared to midfielders in the top 5 leagues he ranks in the 97th percentile for expected assists, and 96th percentile for shot-creating actions. And that’s from defensive midfield

He'll cost a lot and would rather spend the money on wide players if we're losing Mahrez and possibly Bernardo. Only works if we offload Phillips

It would be great. He's a good player, we'd be stupid not to try to buy him if he's really available, even 120 million would be worth paying for him

It could well be mate I just think not being able to offload Phillips kills any chance of this happening. I hope Pep does consider it though but they’ll charge a ridiculous amount for him based on his versatility, profile and reputation.

Sell Phillips to the scousers if we can get Kimmich in, he’s a far, far better player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.