Joshua Kimmich

That‘s patently not true. No ITK will get all calls right. Situations change.

It only becomes an issue if you take transfer gossip too seriously.

Tolmie has called enough right to make him a credible source, who added a bit of fun to transfer windows.

Twitter demons won’t see it as light-hearted as that, unfortunately.

Hope he comes back to post more regularly on here but each to their own.

I've thought for about 10 years this lad would've been perfect for us.

Given how tight him and Pep were at Bayern I thought he'd have been top of Pep's shopping list and we'd snap him up in 2016.

The moment has passed but it's a real shame IMO. Would've loved to see him develop even further under Pep at City and fit into our system. He'd have been incredible.

He is a very talented player and would be an automatic starter, probably alongside Rodri with 2 wingers and KDB/ Haaland up top.

He would not come for any less then first team football and we would not sanction a deal for this amount of money.

He would probably take Kovacic role, despite having a different skill set and who I feel will come good.

The extra RB option would suit too.

The reality with Bayern is either he is passed his best and they sell or if not they keep. I’m sure I’ll be corrected but bar Kroos which seemed very political and they could have got to stay, they don’t get many wrong and tend to deal on their own terms.

Same as Real Madrid as in a club that has players you want but only sell to you if something is not right.

Varane and Casemiro spring to mind, come with great reputations. Start of well but then you see why Real did not want to commit to a new contract with that player.

Prefer to shop elsewhere.

He is a very talented player and would be an automatic starter, probably alongside Rodri with 2 wingers and KDB/ Haaland up top.

He would not come for any less then first team football and we would not sanction a deal for this amount of money.

He would probably take Kovacic role, despite having a different skill set and who I feel will come good.

The extra RB option would suit too.

The reality with Bayern is either he is passed his best and they sell or if not they keep. I’m sure I’ll be corrected but bar Kroos which seemed very political and they could have got to stay, they don’t get many wrong and tend to deal on their own terms.

Same as Real Madrid as in a club that has players you want but only sell to you if something is not right.

Varane and Casemiro spring to mind, come with great reputations. Start of well but then you see why Real did not want to commit to a new contract with that player.

Prefer to shop elsewhere.
Varane and Casemiro went to the rags though, that's a player's graveyard.

Varane and Casemiro went to the rags though, that's a player's graveyard.
Whilst I agree something toxic there, I think Madrid thought both where better getting the transfer fees and reinvesting in younger players then paying them the wages that they would have had to in order to keep them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.