Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s still right behind it. I think you can see Gvardiol if you look closely at the third window

View attachment 87012
Ha ha. He's had a haircut if he has.

It's definitely a private jet, San Marino reg.

Edit : it's a Gulfstream G550 with a Range of 12,501 km.

Zadar to Tokyo is 9,522 km.

This is definitely our man following the team in. I'm laying my cards on the table and saying Gvardiol will be with the team in Tokyo in about 8hrs.

Last edited:
This signing has transported me back to events in 1981. Never thought the tables would turn so dramatically. For you not so FOC‘s 1981 was the year the scum signed Bryan Robson for a record fee and we re-signed the ageing and past-it Asa Hartford. Thankyou Glazers, Tentpeg and JFE for allowing my journey back in time.

Pretty Sure he is in Leipzig and was training there today...

Could be his family, would seem like a massive expenditure for something like that.
He may well have been training today and then off on a plane. What is interesting is this flight from Zadar hasn't shown up on the flight logs departures, don't know how or why.
It's all speculation of course plus add to the fact it's nearly 1am and I'm half asleep so I could be hallucinating right now and talking jibberish.

But I'm sticking my neck our again and saying it's a bit odd this plane taking the exact route, up to now, of our boys on the atlas plane.

Just waiting to Vanchi to come along and piss on my parade ha ha.

He may well have been training today and then off on a plane. What is interesting is this flight from Zadar hasn't shown up on the flight logs departures, don't know how or why.
It's all speculation of course plus add to the fact it's nearly 1am and I'm half asleep so I could be hallucinating right now and talking jibberish.

But I'm sticking my neck our again and saying it's a bit odd this plane taking the exact route, up to now, of our boys on the atlas plane.

Just waiting to Vanchi to come along and piss on my parade ha ha.
What I want to know is, did he have chicken or vegetable chow mein

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.