Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked because what he stated does not exist. We have not bid 100 million euros. If we had then it would have been accepted
I’m not having a pop at you personally or the opinion. This is a forum. Without opinions it doesn’t exist so none of us can get precious if you’re confronted by an opinion we disagree with. My issue is with people who try setting you fucking homework to back up the opinion. I wouldn’t dream of saying to you “how do you know we haven’t bid £100 million? Go and find proof!” Or as an extension at work, now many of us work from home, put a problem on Teams chat instead of working through it themselves. Before you know it, some clown is doing his job for him. As you can tell, I’ve had a bellyful from work which added to my sensitivity.

I’m 55 now. The whole world annoys me. I’m not even keen on myself.

I’m not having a pop at you personally or the opinion. This is a forum. Without opinions it doesn’t exist so none of us can get precious if you’re confronted by an opinion we disagree with. My issue is with people who try setting you fucking homework to back up the opinion. I wouldn’t dream of saying to you “how do you know we haven’t bid £100 million? Go and find proof!” Or as an extension at work, now many of us work from home, put a problem on Teams chat instead of working through it themselves. Before you know it, some clown is doing his job for him. As you can tell, I’ve had a bellyful from work which added to my sensitivity.

I’m 55 now. The whole world annoys me. I’m not even keen on myself.

This wasn't him giving an opinion though. He was claiming it's common knowledge that we have bid 100 million euros and that it's been stated by numerous reports when it clearly hasn't. It's fucking nonsense. The only thing that has been reported over and over again is Leipzig's asking price.

This wasn't him giving an opinion though. He was claiming it's common knowledge that we have bid 100 million euros and that it's been stated by numerous reports when it clearly hasn't. It's fucking nonsense. The only thing that has been reported over and over again is Leipzig's asking price.
A cursory look at reports all contradict each other on valuations and what’s been offered. There are words like “pushing” and “preparing“ etc. But the fact is nobody knows outside of City and Leipzig’s top hierarchy and agents. As for Leipzig’s public demands, I’m publicly demanding right now a night with Kylie and Danni Minogue. It’s not gonna happen though is it. At least not until the restraining order expires anyway.

Reactions: CC1
A cursory look at reports all contradict each other on valuations and what’s been offered. There are words like “pushing” and “preparing“ etc. But the fact is nobody knows outside of City and Leipzig’s top hierarchy and agents. As for Leipzig’s public demands, I’m publicly demanding right now a night with Kylie and Danni Minogue. It’s not gonna happen though is it. At least not until the restraining order expires anyway.
So stating this ''However, plenty are reporting City offered them their €100m but as a €90+10m deal which was agreed'' which clearly isn't an opinion and is just made up bollocks was nonsense.

Which is the point I made before you starting talking about proving opinions and being given homework.

I hope we get him, I feel that with gvardiol we could potentially see stones being pushed into midfield more permanently. Also can’t wait too see how he can switch a defensive pressure into attack with passes that cut through our opposition. Imagine haaland running after those balls. Scary scary I can’t wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.