Jovetic - set for Inter medical (page 106)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Jovetic approached by Inter?

I liked how one report described this as something along the lines of 'An ambitious attempt for Inter to sign Manchester City player'. A long way we have come

Anyway, no to selling Jovetic. Quality player this lad and should be given a lot more time yet. Could be the (kind of) surprise package next season this lad

Coming soon: Inter request Sergio Aguero on a season-long loan with the option to buy for £3m or £1m + 50% ownership of Joel Obi.

I think the Italian clubs feel they can take the piss as Serie A is the league we have sold a lot of unwanted/contract expiring players in the last few years (Robinho, Tevez, De Jong, Balotelli, Maicon), but they must know by now that City *never* sell a player they have no interest in selling.

LoveCity said:
Coming soon: Inter request Sergio Aguero on a season-long loan with the option to buy for £3m or £1m + 50% ownership of Joel Obi.

I think the Italian clubs feel they can take the piss as Serie A is the league we have sold a lot of unwanted/contract expiring players in the last few years (Robinho, Tevez, De Jong, Balotelli, Maicon), but they must know by now that City *never* sell a player they have no interest in selling.

Serie A's chairmens could easily be Bond villains, the lot of em are as dodgy as my missus cooking.
Fucking hate any dealings with teams in that league.

Stevan Jovetic said:
"Yes I'm happy. I never think about other solutions, I'm happy here and I know that next year I'm going to play more,"

"The first couple of months when I was injured I wasn't with the squad, but when I was good I was playing 30 minutes, 40, sometimes I start and I feel good.

"I'm pretty sure that next year when I do get preparation with the team, I'm going to play more and score more goals."

"I heard about a lot of teams but honestly I never think about the solution. I came here to stay long to win so much. For first year I think two titles is okay,"

Inter can do one! Jovetic with a full season behind him will be a completly different player.

If Jovetic can keep injury free he could potentially add 15 goals a season for us, add that onto last seasons total you see why we wouldn't consider selling

MeatHunterrr said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
nmc said:
Inter are a joke so that's Negredo, Dzeko and Jovetic they have linked themselves to... No doubt all three approaches have been the infamous "loan with an option to buy".

There not a joke they're a massive club thats fallen on hard times as have every club in italy.
Inter is small club. Joke complete joke

The only joke in that post is you.

Inter a small club? Do me a favour, they may not be pulling up trees right now but that's just a pathetic comment.

Inter won the champions league afew years ago ffs. They are in a transitional period the age of their squad caught up with them and now have to rebuild. I have no doubt they will and will be challenging for the league soon.

dachoosen1 said:
Inter won the champions league afew years ago ffs. They are in a transitional period the age of their squad caught up with them and now have to rebuild. I have no doubt they will and will be challenging for the league soon.

Quite true but how they going to compete for the best players with tv revenue in Italy think there turnover is pretty poor considering the amount of trophies they have won over the years also FFP strikes again for a club who need to invest

MeatHunterrr said:
Basically all Italian clubs are fucking joke, I bet Inter are offering the usual loan with option to buy for €2 million. Fuck I hate Italian clubs that they think we are fucking charity.

we are talking about inter here not everton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.